Anjou 56 fl.oz Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined for Hair, Skin, Cooking, Health, Beauty, USDA Certified
About the product
- 100% natural and organic: USDA certified cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil with an extra virgin quality nourishes hair and skin while being a healthy and pure ingredient for cooking
- Sourced from Sri Lanka: Non-crossbred trees planted in nutrient-rich coastal soil under hot tropical weather produce the most delicious coconuts with high MCT content
- The health-conscious choice: A healthy alternative to other cooking oils with a high content of median-chain fatty acid boosts, add it to everything to enhance your health
- 100+ ways to use: From adding exotic flavors to your drinks and dishes, working as a natural makeup remover, or moisturizing your skin and hair, your entire body can enjoy all the benefits of coconut oil
- Free pdf guide included: Every purchase will also receive a free PDF that lists all the creative ways you can best enjoy coconut oil
- Sourced From The Best
The best coconuts come from Sri Lanka where they are handpicked from traditional non-crossbred coconut trees.
- Mechanically Cold Pressed
Rather than being refined, deodorized, or processed, the cold pressing ensures all the beneficial properties are retained for radiant health and vitality.
- USDA Certified and Approved
The USDA certification tells you it’s 100% organic, GMO-free, and safe to eat.
- Everyone Can Benefit
No matter your age the entire family can enjoy coconut oil. Use it for cooking or for DIY skin lotions, hair masks, face creams, and carrier oils.
- Free PDF Guide Included
With plenty of ways to enjoy, we’ve made things easier by including a FREE “101 Uses of Coconut Oil” PDF just for you.