Social, Silver Sufers: The place to search out (and tips on how to win) mature customers on-line
March 6, 2018
Social, Silver Surfers (third ed.) pairs data-driven digital advertising insights with motion steps that will help you higher join with – and seize! – Gen X, Child Boomers and Silent Technology seniors on-line.
• FOCUSED ON MATURE CONSUMERS: the one longitudinal examine of the net behaviors, advertising preferences and attitudes particularly held by older (40+) adults.
• BEHIND THE NUMBERS: first-person accounts from mature customers plus tales from advertising professionals concentrating on these in-demand demographic segments.
• ACTIONABLE IDEAS: dozens of suggestions for web site design and improvement, search engine optimization and/or social media advertising to enhance your ROI.
In at this time’s fast-paced digital setting, entrepreneurs concentrating on mature customers want the most recent insights into what older adults WANT, NEED and DO on-line. You may discover them in Social, Silver Surfers.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR … AND WHY YOU SHOULD BUY IT
Whether or not you are advertising journey, housing, well being care, monetary providers or widgets … If you wish to transfer the needle with mature customers, you will achieve insights to make your program simpler.
• Spend budgets and time extra properly.
• Keep away from pricey missteps in web site person expertise, design and content material that lead mature prospects to show away out of your providing.
• Obtain higher success and enhance your ROI.
Particular part for actual property advertising, particularly digital advertising for senior residing, retirement communities and lively grownup (55 and over) housing.
WHAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT
That is the third version of Social, Silver Surfers, a proprietary examine of older adults and digital advertising by mature advertising consultants, Creating Outcomes.
Every e-book has explored Silent Technology seniors, members of Gen X and Child Boomers DO and DON’T need from web sites and digital channels.
The brand new version has three predominant elements:
1. SOCIAL SURFERS: Why do some older adults be a part of social networks – and what retains others from becoming a member of? Do they wish to be your group’s “buddy”?
2. SILVER SURFERS: What web site options / assets are appreciated by Boomers and seniors? Which might price you a buyer?
3. MATURE MOVERS: When, Why and How do older adults use the net when contemplating, planning and making a transfer to an age-qualified neighborhood? How does that differ from the net conduct of influencers akin to Caregivers or grownup youngsters?
The authors share insights into essential segments: Caregivers, Transfer Helpers and mobile-first web customers.
Knowledge factors are backed up by tales from older adults, together with hyperlinks to movies. You’ll achieve insights from senior advertising leaders, entry to interactive instruments and suggestions from Creating Outcomes’ award-winning crew.
By Erin Learn